I think the one word I'd use to sum up 2012 is EPIC! This post is just a few of my highlights for the entire year!
- February: Nike Training Club (NTC) class on the London Eye to mark the leap year. Check out the video below...
- April: Saw the launch of the Nike Fuel Band. This was the beginning of my journey to keep track of my activity levels on a day to day basis and compete with friend via the app and Facebook
- April: We trained Super Natural with Katy B at Westfield London; the pictures are all here :)
- April: I began teaching my first NTC Live Class at Westfield London in Shepherds Bush / White City
- June: We trained NTC with Serena Williams!
- July: I STARTED KEEPITSIMPELLE! Here was my first ever post...about what I do!
- July: Saw the first ever NTC Live Festival take place in London. You can read all about it in that specific post...click here
- July: I ran my first ever 10k in a time of 1:05:52 at the Nike British 10k. Click here for the full story.
- July: The Nike weekender ended with the FuelFest! An event in which the attendees fueled the night through the Nike Fuel they earned! We Fuelled the night!!
- September: I became qualified in Ante and Post Natal Fitness. Check out all of my qualifications on the 'About Elle' page
- October: I ran my first ever Half Marathon. Read about #MyMoments of Run To The Beat 2012
- December: I completed the Intermediate 1 pole course after an 18 month break. Read about the course and journey in the Week 5 post.
Hope you achieved some great things too in 2012! Please feel free to share in the comments below or send me the link to your blog posts about your 2012!
Elle :) x